Liberry Air

Sunday, May 27, 2007

AARRHH!

Culminating events of fun birthday:

Trip here for fabulous Greek dinner

Trip to see this which would have been worth it just for the fine scenery. Well, the pictures of the ships and ocean were nice too. Turned out to be a really good movie - not at all the fluff that I expected - may have to see it again. Now I understand the comments Depp has been making lately about considering doing a fourth installment - sounds like the opening volley of fierce negotations.

And Keith Richards! Perfect!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, a while back you left a couple comments on my bloggy and just lately someone reminded me that I can find out any secret info they left me!

Not sure if you are still interested, but I've started to actually post articles. Warning: I'm going to get medieval!

I still can't figure out what site the "U" is, though.

Take care,
mAndrea
http://feminazi.wordpress.com/

ps - blogspot hates me so I have to post "annoymously". You can erase this if you prefer, I'm going to make enemies of the MRA's and they seem to be quite hateful to any supporters nowadays.

8/20/2007 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home